Lea's Rockin' Owls
Can you believe it's here? 2016 is going to be auh-mazing!
I am your Director and I am here to help you along your journey.
I wanted to be able to share with everyone (including those not on Facebook) what has been going on in the past month. Please email me if you have further questions.
Please take a moment to congratulate all these amazing designers for their hard work!
New Year's GOALS and SUCCESS Planning! Who's with me?
1) I MUST practice my vital behaviors DAILY! (Talk to at least 2 people each and every single day about Origami Owl, wear my locket EVERYWHERE I go, AND spend 15 minutes each day in personal and professional development!
2) Concentrate on my social media marketing. Post at least once a day on each page and develop more exciting and swoon-worthy posts. Specifically I am going to concentrate on 3 avenues: Facebook business page, Instagram, and Pinterest.
3) Work with the willing! I want to help support you and your Origami Owl business! If you want support, coaching, and motivation, I am here for those that ask for my assistance! Let's set up coaching calls, accountability partners and lots of collaborative training's! There is so much we can learn TOGETHER!
4) GET ON THE PHONE and call past hostesses and customers! Yep, one of the things I dislike the most, but is the most successful practice. FOLLOW-UP! And send a thank you for your time snail mail notecard after each call. Such a wonderful and personal practice to increase your local customer base!
I know that if I practice these steps with conviction my business will grow! And in 2016, I NEED my business to grow! I need to STAND on my WHY, remember my WHY, pray upon my WHY, and work my little behind off because of my WHY! If you don't know you WHY the moment you read this and it doesn't pull on those heart strings, it's time to rethink your WHY and make it bigger! More powerful! And more important!
My Why: I need to make enough money to continue to take care of my kids extra activities and our family vacations. I still work full time, so I need to work smarter not harder to achieve my results. I have moved up farther than I ever dreamed and I have loved every second it and our team we have built together. To continue with my WHY: it has evolved to be more of helping others tell their stories and showcase them to the world. I still get chills when customers tell me about their lockets. I stop strangers and ask them about their lockets. I follow up with customer who purchased lockets for gifts to make sure the recipient loved it as much as we did when we built it for them. I can't imagine life without Origami Owl and the income it has provided. Even thought this year was down, it was still more than my goal when I started. I must push forward in 2016 to make sure my kids can continue to play all the sports and do all the activities to help them grow as active boys. I want to be able to continue to provide family fun vacations for us every summer and short weekend trips throughout the year. These are my gifts back to my family for support my business.
Why do I share all this? 1) because no dream or goal is TOO BIG! 2) I need you as my accountability! I have shared it out loud and now I need to make it happen! 3) I want to be 100% real with you and I have goals and dreams too! Let's achieve our WHYs together!
Let's work 2016 like we never have before! Who is going to join me in this year of awesome?
Welcome New Designers- November- Today
Designer Mentor Start Date
Angie Bates- Lea Martin- 11/11/2015
Diane Boyd- Lea Martin- 12/13/2015
Dolores Lore- Darcy Maupin- 12/27/2016
Amy Agee- Janet Powell- 01/11/2016
Look who is moving up.......
Sherri Harris- Team Leader!!!
Recognition Time!!! TOP PV AND SPONSORING
December Top PV
1st- Laura Clifton- $1147
2nd- Kristi Kitzmiller- $1098
3rd- Cheryl Pence- $1015
November Top PV
1st- Melanie Sands- $1512
2nd Victoria Rogers- $1507
3rd- Renee Hollis- $1497
Others above $1000PV
Top Sponsoring (Total from July-December)
Heather Story- 6
Sherri Harris- 3
Melissa Jones- 3
And to help keep my self accountable
November -- $4122
Personal Sponsoring (July-December)
Lea Martin- 8
SOAR Saturday- Must be at event!!!!
Register at this link: http://leaslockets.eventbee.com/event?eid=109339903
Then pay your registration fee of $12 to firstname.lastname@example.org through PayQuicker or Paypal. Your fee covers lunch, handouts and doorprizes!!!! You won't wanna miss this amazing day of networking and training with other Kentucky Origami Owl designers.
Not in Kentucky- Check out this link for other SOAR Saturdays in your area.
Have you SEEN the NEWEST, AMAZING, MOST BEAUTIFUL VDAY Limited Edition Items
Want to make money and snag some orders from Pinterest? ME TOO!
I am by no means the specialist on this topic, but I am motivated to be and ASAP! Just this evening I received that wonderful surprise email, "An order has been placed on your website...." OH OH OH and order! I check it out and don't know the person! Then I go back to my email and see the SAME name is someone that just started following me on Pinterest! OMG!!! The order I received was from someone using my link that found me on Pinterest! SCORE!
For those of you totally new to Pinterest, here is what you need to do to guarantee that people will use your link to order and not someone else's if they find YOU on Pinterest!
1) Post pictures that you have saved in an Origami Owl board with YOUR website as the title! Once you add these pics, make sure and edit the post and include YOUR website as the place to find that pin! You want people to click on that picture and it hyperlinks to YOUR website to order.
2) Edit your board to include your website address and share your story with the followers.
3) Remind them to find your on Facebook and whatever other social media avenues you use.
4) Share photos straight from your website.
5) Post on a regular basis and keep the board fresh and pushing up in the feed of people following you.
6) And always add a description to each picture that is enticing and inviting!
I found some other helpful websites to read articles about maximizing your marketing on Pinterest! (And guess what? These can be read during your personal and professional development time for Vital Behaviors!)