Our beloved and powerfully exquisite children...
"We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community... Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own." Cesar Chavez
Friday, Apr 26th, 7pm-9am
302 Woodstock Drive Southwest
We will meet at Spiritual Time for our weekly ritual and then transition to Elder Binta's house for the sleepover. If you can, please feed your young people before ritual on Friday. Friday evening, we will have some snacks while we watch a movie, but we will not have a full meal. Saturday morning breakfast will consist of fruit, juice, and oatmeal and we are asking each child to contribute to the meal.
What should they pack?
- a small blanket or sleeping bag and a pillow
- standard toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc)
- Workout clothes & tennis shoes
Upcoming Fun Times!
- April 13 - June 2: Georgia Renaissance Festival
- May 10 - 12: Sweet Auburn Springfest
- May 11 - 12: Buckhead Spring Arts & Crafts Festival
- May 17 - 18: PreShani Sleepover & Cascade 5K
- May 25: Caribbean Carnival & Parade
- June 1 - 2: Virginia-Highlands Summerfest
June 15: Juneteenth Festival
July 12 - 15: National Black Arts Festival