Freeman Mustangs Newsletter #11
October 16, 2020
- Monday-Friday: Food Distribution @ Freeman 10:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday, October 20th and Thursday, October 22nd: LMC Book Pick-up & Return
- Friday, October 30th: Remote Planning Day- No Student Attendance
- End of 1st quarter: Friday, October 30th
- Monday, November 2nd: 1st Grade Students Red Group Back In Person
- Tuesday, November 3rd: No School- Election Day
Return to Learn: Blended Experience
SD 129 Information on Cleaning & COVID-19 Reporting Procedures
A note from Mrs. Boyle: LMC Book Checkout
Hello Freeman Families!
We are so excited here in the LMC to see all the Mustangs who have been checking out library books! It is wonderful to see you all wanting to read so much!
Just a few reminders:
- We are sending out the book checkout choice boards every 2 weeks!
- 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade Students...don't forget that you can also log in to Destiny Discover and put books on hold!
- The Tuesday & Thursday following the choice boards being sent out, we are offering special pick up times from 11:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 2:30pm (if you can't come during those times, you can pick up any day the main office is open Mondays through Fridays 8am-3:30pm)
- When your library books are ready, Mrs. Boyle will send you a message on Seesaw so you can come and pick them up
- Library books are due 2 weeks from when you pick them up!
- PLEASE make sure when you come to pick up your new library books, you bring back your previous ones
- Library books may also be returned at ANY time to the main office, Mondays through Fridays 8am-3:30pm
Check out Freeman's Virtual School & Virtual Calming Room
Click here to check out Freeman's Virtual School: http://bit.ly/FreemanVirtualSchool
Click here to check out Freeman's Virtual Calming Room: http://bit.ly/FreemanVirtualCalming
There are great resources to assist with taking a break, breathing exercises, read alouds, and games.
Click here to check out Freeman's Virtual Health Office: http://bit.ly/FreemanHealthOffice
There are many helpful links to health forms, videos, and additional resources