Tips for Reading it!
Shakespeare most time made his own words or took parts of words out to fit his play.
- Ne'er- never
- O'er- over
- Sometimes he would make up his own words.
- He used punctuation to help the actors know how to say their lines.
- He took parts out of words and these are called omissions.
- He would arrange sentences to rhyme or go with the poetry
- Here's a link if you want more info. Go to http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ulbUKImjW5k
People in the elizabethan era did not in fact talk this way he did this for his plays so they would seem more interesting and different.