Perkins Team Leader Spring Meeting
Tuesday, March 17th, 9am-3pm
CESA 10 Conference Center, 725 West Park Avenue, Chippewa Falls, WI
The meeting on Tuesday, March 17th will include the following:
- addressing the updated guidelines (to the extent that we now know)
- reviewing your district's current Perkins Plan
- reviewing year-end reporting state requirements
- networking with your neighboring colleagues
- participating in conversation on the development of Student Learning Objectives (SLOs), including pre- and post-assessments
Beginning in 2016-17, Academic and Career Planning will be required for all students beginning in the 6th grade. An orientation of this initiative will take place with an emphasis on the role of career & technical education teachers. Gwen Skoyen, Osseo-Fairchild, will share her insights and activities, as well as demonstrate a web-based software designed for career exploration and portfolio creation.
Please bring the name of the student career exploration system that your district uses (i.e. WisCareers, Career Cruising, Career Pathways, Other, None) with you to the meeting.