- Meat (Rams)
- Sesame & Honey sweet Bread
They always eat bread. They eat bread for there diet.
They grow there own olives from there own bush. That's one of there main vegetables.
wine was made out of sardines. They chose the most hard working men to make it. They make it just right. They use there hands a lot more.
The Ancient Greek always eat ram that is what they mostly have for meat is rams. They all kill them and then they put them over ashes or a fire. Sometimes people wrap them up with like the meat wrap so that ashes will not get on the body.
Sesame & Honey sweet Bread
This is just like bread but it has honey and sugar on it. The Athens usually eat it after they eat there supper. Its there desert.
Ancient Greek Food Revival Workshop
Greece in the Archaic period was made up from a independent states called Polis or a City State.
- The first Olympic Games were held in 776 B.C. at the Greek Olympic.
- Slaves were very important in the ancient Greece because they cooked food and worked on the field and cleaned.
- Ancient Greeks Consider there children "Youth" until they reach there age of 30.
Athenian democracy developed in Greek city- state of Athens, Comprising the central city state of Athens and the surroundings territory of Attica, around 550 B.C. Athens is one of the first known democracies. Other Greek Cities set up democracies, and even though most followed Athenian Model, None was powerful, Stable, or as Well- documented as that of Athens.
5 Facts I didn't know
- Athens thought themselves as the Best City- State
- Education is very important to Athens
- Many other City- States compared themselves as Athens
- Boys went to school, They memorized Poetry, And learned how to play Musical Instruments usually the Lyre
- Each city-state in Ancient Greece had their own from government.
What are like there Daily lives
- Women- Had very limited time outside. If they have there Husband's permission then they can throw a funeral, Weddings, and going to see other female neighbor for a brief time.
- Men- There responsible to get crops and harvest on time, unless they have slaves to do it for them.
- Kids- The boys and girls have to learn from there father/ mother to see what to do like the girls have to set the table, the boys have to work with the men or the father to help.
- Slaves- They did everything, like clean dishes, Get the crops
- In Athens, The reason why they went to school was to produce good citizen ship.
- Sometimes parents don't let there children go because they need help around the house.
- Only men are citizens and women are not.
- The Acropolis is one of the most recognisable historical sites in the world it remains an inspirational monument to the achievements of Ancient Greek civilization.
- They fought the Etowha Tennessee.
- Sometimes call McMinn country war.
- Then United States, against the local government in August 1946