The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 3/11/2018
Brian and Richie present a check for $526 to The Seeing Eye. Language Arts ROCKS!
Putting the A in STEAM with our 6th grade origami STEAM lunch!
Respectful, Responsible, and Ready to L.E.A.D.! So happy to host L.E.A.D. Officers at DDE!
Mark Your Calendar
- March 12-29: MAP Testing for 6th and 7th grade students in Language Arts and Math classes.
- Tuesday, March 13: Board Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Thursday, March 15: PTO Meeting @ 8:30am in the Cafeteria
- Thursday, March 15 (7:00pm), Friday, March 16 (7:00pm), and Saturday, March 17 (2:00pm): DDE Drama Production of Curtains - Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/2GP3wXK
- Thursday, March 22: Freehold Township Employees vs. Harlem Wizards @ 7:00pm @ Freehold Township High School: http://bit.ly/2sSANiQ
- Tuesday, March 27: Board Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Thursday, March 29: Shortened Day Schedule, 11:40am Dismissal
- Friday, March 30 through Sunday, April 8: School Closed for Spring Recess
- Monday, April 9: District Reopens
- Wednesday, April 18: Open Mic Night @ 6:00pm in the STEAM Center: http://bit.ly/2nYQOir
- April 30-May 7: PARCC Testing - All Grades
- NEW DATE: Tuesday, May 8: NJASK Science Testing - 8th Grade
- Friday, June 1: 8th Grade Dance
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
- Our next PTO meeting is Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 8:30am in the Cafeteria.
- Our bagel sale is ongoing, and we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- PTO questions? email@example.com
Important Information for 8th Graders
- If you haven't done so already, please order your graduation gown through Jostens. If you haven't ordered a graduation gown because you are planning on using a sibling gown from the past two years, you may still purchase a tassel as a keepsake. If you have any questions, please email Traci Ambrose at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see the attached information and application for Sheriff Youth Week, which is available to 8th grade students who will be entering high school (takes place in July): http://bit.ly/2mH525P
- Save the date for 8th grade graduation pictures! Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 and Thursday, April 26, 2018. On both days, pictures will be taken from 4:00pm-8:00pm in the STEAM Center.