Protect your self
What is cyberbullying?
Cyber bullying is when a child or teenager is harassed, humiliated, embarrassed, threatened or tormented using digital technology. This is not limited to the Internet; cyber bullying also encompasses bullying done through such things as text messages using cell phones. It is important to note that cyber bulling can only happen between minors. When an adult is harassing children or teenagers, it is known as cyber harassment or cyber stalking.
How to stop it ?
Ways to stop cyber bullying
- If you are being cyber bullied by someone you should tell your mom, dad, teacher, principal, or counselor.
- Try to block them on the site you are on.
- Only give your number out to people who you can trust.
- If your friend is talking about killing themselves, tell someone a.s.a.p.
- You should tell your mom or dad to tell them to talk to his mom/dad to see if they can stop it
- If any of these don’t work and they keep trying to do it, you should have your mom/dad call the police.