🐬 Week of November 16, 2020
Hollinger's Island Elementary School
Please sign onto Schoology as you usually do to view your child's report card. The following link will provide a direct link to Schoology, as well as a description of the differences between a parent and child account.
Due to issues with COVID regulations and other issues, we can no longer accept notes from parents requesting that students ride home with another student, whether by bus or car.
We are doing Stuff he Bus again this year! Please send new, unwrapped toys to contribute to our drive.
Unless they are ill, please have your child/ren at school every day!
- Absenteeism, especially chronic absenteeism, negatively affects a student's progress in school.
- If a student is doing face-to-face and needs to miss a day, they are marked absent. Students are not allowed to miss a day and do their work remotely, with the expectation of being marked present for the day. It simply doesn't work that way.
Attention 4th & 5th grade girls interested in playing softball:
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving break
- December 1: Tentative date for before school tutoring to begin
- December 2: Fall pictures, in uniform (red polos)- these will be used for iNow and yearbook
- December 2: Flu shots
- December 3: Spelling Bee for both K-2 and grades 3-5
- December 8: Holiday pictures (Christmas background but no Santa)
- December 21-Jan 1: Christmas break