Coming to theaters October 7 ~ Read the book first!
Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life by James Patterson
When Rafe Kane enters middle school, he teams up with his best friend, 'Leo the Silent,' to create a game to make school more fun by trying to break every rule in the school's code of conduct.
It has an AWESOME twist at the end!
Tech Tips: Editing documents offline
To save your Google Drive documents for offline use:
- If you haven't already, sign in to your Chromebook.
- Make sure that your Chromebook is connected to the web.
- Open Chrome .
- Go to google drive
- In the upper right corner, click the settings icon > Settings.
- In the "Offline" area, check the box for Sync Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Drawings files to this computer so that you can edit offline.
- Click Done.
- Wait for a few minutes. Your Chromebook will automatically save your Google Drive documents so you can read or edit them when you're offline. If you have a lot of files, you might see a message that your files are syncing.
- Do not log out or shut down your Chromebook ~ just close it.