The Lion's Roar
What Is Happening At Lee School? 9.22.22
Thank You Canby Education Foundation!
The Lee School Learning Lab was an addition to our school through the summer bond work. We have been madly working to get it ready for our students and are almost there!
Dates To Remember!
Friday, Sept 23rd: Fall Fundraiser Begins
Friday, Sept 30: Picture Day
Thurs, Oct 6th: PTO Dining For Dollars @ Roxy's 4:00-8:00
Friday, Oct 14th: Grade Day, No School For Students
Week of Oct 17th: Conference Week
Thurs, Oct 20: Conference Day, No School For Students
Friday, Oct 21st: Conf Comp Day, No School Staff and Students
Friday, Oct 28th: Bus Evacuation Drill for all students
Lee's Fall Fundraiser starts this Friday, September 23! Packets will be sent home that day!
On behalf of the PTO board and the staff and students at Lee, thank you for doing your part to make our Fall Fundraiser a success!!!
Things to Remember!....
- Make sure to write your child's name, teacher, and other information on both the outer packet and the order form inside.
- If you have more than one child at Lee, you can either share one order form and set up one family account OR you can set up a separate account and use a separate order form for each child in your family. It's up to you! (One shared family account receives just one set of final prizes.). Prize program info, click here.
- Although creating an online account is optional, it is the quickest and easiest way to reach multiple people quickly! Register TONIGHT at this link. For more information about setting up an account, click here.
- Inside the packet is a white informational paper with coupons at the bottom. KEEP that paper! Fill the coupons out as items are sold and return the coupons to school for a prize. For more information about the coupon prizes, click herie.
- If you have multiple children at Lee and have chosen to set up just one family account, each of your Lee children can return coupons for prizes.
- Every child that sells at least one item will receive a candy bar for participating! We are asking every family to participate!
- And finally, ICE CREAM!!! As a bonus this year, the classroom at each grade level with the most student participation will earn ice cream bars and an extra recess! Remember, selling just one item = participation!!
Fundraiser dates are Sept. 23 - Oct. 14. If you have questions, please email PTO at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
After-school Child Care
Great news! We have open spots available in our new After-school Child Care Program. We will now fill those spots on a first-come first-served basis. To register, please fill out this Child Care Interest Form, and program director Molly Martinez will contact you with next steps.
We look forward to offering many volunteer opportunities in our schools this year. Classroom teachers will inform families about regular and occasional volunteer opportunities once students have settled into our important school routines. Individuals are welcome to volunteer after completing the Volunteer Background Check approval process.