CMS December Newsletter
Title I December 2020
Thank you for your continued support as we strive for success in the virtual platform and engage our scholars in meaningful learning. At CMS we are always trying to find new ways to engage our students virtually and make a difference in the community. We are here to serve our community and our students, but we need your support. To join our PTO please fill out the survey below using your cellphone.
Revised Date for In Person Student Return
The Board decided since there has been a surge in COVID-19 cases, to push back the date for in person student return. Middle school students that selected in person will return to school no earlier then Monday February 22nd.
Food Donation Drive
Thank you parents for your support during our donation food drive. It was a HUGE SUCCESS!! Your great deeds do not go unnoticed!
Tennessee Occupational Survey
Parents below is a Microsoft form that I need you all to fill out for each child in your home that attends Craigmont Middle. You will need to fill out a separate form for each child.
Click submit and we will gather the responses.
Monday & Wednesday Virtual Schedule
- 8:00am-9:45am 1st period/Intervention
- 9:55am- 11:25am 3rd period
- 11:30am-12:45pm Lunch
- 12:50pm- 2:20pm 5th period
- 2:30pm-4:00pm 7th period
Tuesday & Thursday Virtual Schedule
- 8:00am-9:45am 2nd period/Intervention
- 9:55am- 11:25am 4rd period
- 11:30am-12:45pm Lunch
- 12:50pm- 2:20pm 6th period
- 2:30pm-4:00pm 8th period
Friday Virtual Schedule
- 8:00am- 9:05am 2nd period
- 9:15am- 10:05am 3rd period
- 10:15am- 11:05am 4th period
- 11:15am- 12:05pm 5th period
- 12:05pm- 1:10pm Lunch
- 1:10pm- 2:00pm 6th period
- 2:10pm- 3:00pm 7th period
- 3:10pm- 4:00pm 8th period
Monthly Reminders :)
- Please make sure your students log into all classes, everyday.
- Semester Assessments will be given in all classes on Friday December 18th. Parents make sure all students are in class by 8:00am to receive credit for these assessments and get full time.
- Progress Reports will be available through PowerSchool Wednesday January 13th.
- All students assignments should be submitted via Microsoft Teams, unless otherwise stated by the teacher.
- Make sure to email me at email@example.com if you need an assistance.
We Wish You a Merry Christmas with Lyrics | Christmas Carol & Song