My Book is OUT! - A Great Organization - 2 Birds w/ 1 Crumb
What Am I Most Excited About? My Book!
With great thanks to Amy Pollack of TwistnShout for graphically interpreting my writing, I am pleased to offer you DeClutter2DeLight: Compassionate + Green Clutter Control Handbook/Workbook! In it you will learn: ·
- How to discern where to start.
- How learning style influences sustainability.
- The energy of things.
- How re-use liberates.
- Where is away when you throw something away?
- What to do with inherited items.
- How to finish – and stay finished.
You'll see why I really love this work and how when you are free-ed up from stuff, we all benefit. It's available on Amazon
Thank you + Onward! -- Gari
To serve those walking along life's edge
Mitzvah Circle Foundation supports people through tragedy and crisis. We serve those walking along life's edge by providing individualized material support.By individually assessing and building personal relationships, we remove barriers, eliminate bureaucracy, and invite people in crisis to contact us directly.
Their warehouse is in Harleysville, PA and has daily and weekend drop-off hours. Their homepage lists contact information and provides phone numbers for those who need to get help and for those who can give it.
Founder and Executive Director, Fran Held understands and so does her team. Imagine! Things that you no longer need are given directly to others!
Feed 2 Birds With 1 Crumb
*Photo by Somin Khana
Gari Weilbacher's DeClutter2DeLight!
I look forward to meeting you soon -- Gari
- Ignite Delight Motivation + Accountability Groups
- House Calls!
- DeClutter2DeLight Workshop: Getting Started
- PopUp Fundraisers
- Organization's office and and creative's studio decluttering
- It's here!! DeClutter2DeLight Handbook/Workbook
- DeCluttering the Mind LifeCoaching