Between the Lines
A Newsletter for CHS Tennis Booster Club Members--01.28.19
Our first CHS Tennis Booster Club Meeting of the new year will be TONIGHT, Monday, January 28, 2019 @6:15pm at the tennis center. We would like as many people there as possible.
New Share Site Available to Tennis Boosters!!!
We have created a FREE share site with Shutterfly. Now everyone can post, share, access, and download the great moments of the year all in one place for free. You should have received an invitation to join the site. Click the "Add pictures" link to start adding. Please contact Monica Cole (email@example.com 972-978-7123) if you have any questions or need a new invite.
The 2019 Spring Schedule is AVAILABLE NOW--See PDF at the bottom of the Newsletter!
Topspin with Coach Foster
We've had a busy and successful beginning to the year.
Lewisville JV Tournament Jan. 17th
- Ryan Sim- 2nd
- Josh Thomas/Tyler Sutton- 2nd
- Yesung Chae/Gautam Rao- 2nd
- Ryan Chen/Prinavi Jammulamadgu- 2nd
- Devika Kohli- 2nd
- Freshman Team Overall- 2nd Place
Grapevine JV Tournament Jan. 23rd
- Cason Cole- 1st Place Boys A Singles
- Lomash Sisodia- 1st Place Boys B Singles
- Aki Koditipalli/Sam Won- 1st Place Boys A Doubles
- Siddarth Bellubi/Austin Gregory- 1st Place Boys B Doubles
- Sanya Bhatt/Ray Gong- 2nd Place Mixed Doubles
- Julianna Ciskowski- 2nd Place Girls B Singles
- JV Team Overall- 2nd Place
Guyer Wildcat JV Tournament on Jan. 24th
- Rahul Malhotra- 2nd Place Boys A Singles
- Mauricio Villarreal/Joshua Joseph- 1st Place Boys A Doubles
- Aiden Klem/Alex Cotton- 3rd Place A Mixed Doubles
Grapevine Varsity Tournament Jan. 25th
- Matthew Abbey- 2nd Place Boys A Singles
- Kunal Seetha- 1st Place Boys B Singles
- Elias Diaz/Kosta Zrnic- 2nd Place Boys B Doubles
Congratulations to these exceptional competitors!
Boosters are looking for YOUR HELP. We have 131 players; please help us support them and help make this tennis program the best that it can be. GET INVOLVED!!
The Boosters NEED HELP FROM A FRESHMAN or SOPHOMORE PARENT for the following positions:
- Banquet (shadow position with a Varsity parent)
- Banquet Silent Auction (shadow position with a Varsity parent)
Please contact Kelley Parlier if you are interested or have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you have tennis PICTURES TO SHARE, please upload them to the share site or contact Monica Cole email@example.com 972-978-7123. We would love to showcase as many players as possible in our newsletters.
Do you know someone on the tennis team who has recently accomplished something we might all want to know about? Maybe they made it to the quarterfinals in a USTA tournament, maybe they just champed up, maybe they got a perfect score on their SAT, maybe they have been selected to the All-State Choir. Whatever the success, let's share it. Remember that we are a team--a win for one is a win for all! Email your info to Monica Cole firstname.lastname@example.org to have it included in the Aces section of our next newsletter.
Down the Line (Save the Date)
Monday, January 28, 2019 @6:15pm CHS Tennis Booster Club Meeting
Wednesday, January 30, 2019, JV Tournament in Grapevine
Wednesday, February 6, 2019, JV Tournament at Marcus
Friday-Saturday, February 8-9, 2019, Varsity Tournament in McKinney
Friday, May 3, 2019 @6-9:30pm Tennis Banquet @ the Courtyard Marriott in Grapevine--HELP NEEDED
President: Rhonda Nelson email@example.com
Vice President: Kelley Parlier firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Martha Rivas email@example.com
Volunteer Coordinator: Mark Abbey firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Coordinator: Analyn Abbey email@example.com
Treasurer: Keiko Nishino firstname.lastname@example.org
Newsletter: Monica Cole email@example.com