By: Amanda Aquino
- Eliminate distractions.
- Concentrate on what is is being said not ability of the speaker.
- Pay attention.
- Successful Communication is when the listener receives the message as the speaker intended it.
- Miscommunication is when the message is not received as the speaker intended it
- Rephrase the statement to confirm the speaker's intention.
- Interact,help you focus well.
speaking and listening
- Focus on the speaker while the speaker is talking.
- Do not ignore .
- Communicate with the speaker.
- Copy down the important information.
- Focus on important key terms;vocabulary.
- Don't write down every single word.
- Taking notes will help you remember the important information you need to know.