Mark Twain's Life
- Mark Twain was born on November 30th 1835 in florida Missouri
- His dads name was John Clemons
- His mothers name was Jane Clemons
- John Clemons (Mark Twain's father} died when he was 11
- Mark Twain grew up in Hannibal Missouri
- His father died when he was 11
- After the death he needed to help the family so he worked as a store clerk and a delivery boy
- He worked with a typesetter and contributed articles to the newspaper of his older brother Orion Clemons
- later he became a riverboat pilot on the Missouri River before heading west to join his brother.
- In 1865 his humorous The Celebrated Jumping frog of Calaveras Country based on a story he heard at Angles hotel in Angles Camp California
- he spent some time as a miner there.
- The story brought attention and was even translated into classic Greek it brought praise from critics and peers and he was a friend of presidents, artists, industrialists,and European royalty.
- later he wrote books some of them are Huckleberry Finn and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- Mark twain got married to Olivia. He had three daughters Susy Jean Clara and one son Langdon.
- In 1896 his daughter Susy Clemons died of meningitis which is generally caused by infection of viruses, bacteria, parasites and certain organisms.
- Olivia's death in 1904 and Jeans death in 1909
- After Sam's father died he stopped going to school.
- He learned how to use a typesetter
- One of mark Twain's hobbies was collecting scrapt books
- Mark like to read