January 15, 2021
- January 18 - Martin Luther King Day - No school
- February 9 - Valentine's Day Parties - Details will be communicated next week.
- February 10, 11, 12 & 15 - Parent/Teacher Conferences - No school
- March 12 - End of 3rd Quarter
- April 5-9 - Spring Break
- May 7 - Kindergarten Round Up
- Parent Teacher Conferences - All conferences will be held via Zoom.
- February 4th - 4:15-8:15 p.m.
- February 8th - 4:15-8:15 p.m.
- February 11th - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
* Conferences will be scheduled online through Synergy ParentVue in the coming weeks.
To report a positive COVID case or a direct exposure please email Mr. Malone directly at email@example.com or call the school at 402-715-1290. If there is any question on whether or not a student should attend due to quarantine, please keep him or her home and someone from the school will follow up with you.
We also have listed some resources for you below.
Douglas County Health Department website: https://www.douglascountyhealth.com/
This website can also help guide families on when to quarantine.
MPS COVID website: https://www.mpsomaha.org/covid-19
Have a fantastic weekend!
Do You Have a Soon-to-Be Preschooler?
Meal Service Week of Jan 11 - 15 Free curbside community meals for all children between the ages of 1 - 18 will be available for pick up at the below listed sites from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm on Tuesday, Jan. 12 & Friday Jan. 15:
- Central Middle School- 12801 L Street
- Millard North High School- 1010 South 144th Street
- Millard South High School- 14905 Q Street
- Millard West High School- 5710 South 176th Street
Tuesday 1/12 Pick Up Curbside Community Order Form- order cutoff time will be 5:00 pm on Monday 1/11. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for Jan. 13 - 15.
Friday 1/15 Pick Up Curbside Community Order Form- order cutoff time will be 5:00 pm on Thursday 1/14. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for Jan. 16 - 19.
An individual submission must be submitted for each child requesting a meal. If you have any questions please call 402-715-1440.
Free weekend meal kits for in school students can be pre ordered by Thursday 1/14 by 5:00 pm through the weekend meal kit order form. The weekend meal kits will provide breakfast and lunch for Saturday, Sunday & Monday due to Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday. Students can pick up their meal kits at the end of the school day on Friday Jan. 15 as they exit the school building.
This new website tracks positive cases across our districts while also providing all resources related to our COVID 19 planning.
Safe2Help is Here for You
If you or someone you know is in crisis, you may want to call a crisis line. For more information visit the Safe2Help website or call directly. Anonymous reporting is available.
Below is list of resources available in the community and their contact information:
Safe Schools Hotline: 1-888-809-4757
Boys Town Hotline: 1-800-228-3000
Nebraska Family Helpline: 1-888-866-8660
If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.