Artisan & Crafter Market
November 18, 2017 (10:00 - 3:00) at The Friendship School
Attention, Artisans and Crafters! Support The Friendship School!
- $30 per space (8' x 8'; includes 6 foot table with 2 chairs).
- $10 additional for electricity access
- Artisans and crafters with jewelry, sewn/quilted items, knitting/crocheting, photography, painting/fine arts, woodworking, soaps, candles, food, etc. wanted!
- Company reps/vendors will be considered.
- Easy unload and load area with on-site parking.
- Event will be widely advertised through 1,500+ student families throughout our district, as well as throughout southeastern CT businesses and non-profits. Heavy advertisement will be through multiple media methods and signage, as well.
- Email Principal Andrea Simmons at email@example.com or stop by the school's main office for more information and an application.
The Friendship School
We are a public magnet school for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten aged children. Help support learning for the region's youngest students while promoting your business and art. All proceeds benefit The Friendship School Student Activities Fund - supporting field trips, special guests, and additional curricular enhancements for our inquiry-based learning theme. We hope to see you at The Friendship School on November 18!