Online Summer School, Quest & Camps
Keep Kids Engaged, Entertained, Educated, and SAFE
In this Newsletter:
- ONLINE Summer School - Limited Spaces!
- ONLINE Private Tutoring & Small Group Classes
- LIVE WEBINAR Open House - Bridging the Academic Gaps Caused by At-Home Schooling -Wednesday, May 20th - 10:30AM - 11:30AM
Summer Camps & Programs
- Summer Quest - AM Academics & PM Camps - Registration Open
- Summer Camps - Offering Both ONLINE & Limited In-facility Camps
LIVE WEBINAR THIS WEDNESDAY
Filling the academic gaps caused by COVID 19
- How the closure of schools and limited access to teachers are creating academic gaps in students.
- The essential role that Teachers play in helping students learn, especially when ONLINE.
- How the use of small class sizes, standards-based online curriculum, ..., and qualified online teachers allows 4PA to continue to provide quality education to children at home.
- How the use of individual learning plans for each student benefits the student's academic growth and facilitates the removal/elimination of academic gaps.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
TIME: 10:30AM -11:30PM
LOCATION: ONLINE (Click button below to register for link)
CLOSE ACADEMIC GAPS WITH OUR ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL & SUMMER TUTORING
ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL
ONLINE SUMMER CAMPS Ages 6 -14
Have Your Child Spend His/Her Summer With Us!*
SUMMER QUEST Full Day Program includes weekly selection from a variety of IQuest Camps. Parents can enroll in a single week or multiple weeks. Program caters to children Ages 7-14 and incorporates virtual camp activities, academic games, reading and writing, chess play, exercise, and more.
*COVID-19 Closure Update - Summer Staff is preparing to offer engaging and interactive ONLINE Summer Camps. We will continue to give weekly updates about our offerings, and whether we will be back in the facility this summer.
Important Dates in May, June, & July 2020
- Ongoing Registration for ONLINE Summer School, classes, and/or tutoring
- Ongoing Registration for Summer Quest & Summer Camps
- May 20th- Webinar - Register to receive sign-on link
- May 21st - End of Spring Term
- May 22nd-31st -- School Closure - Offering Online private tutoring only
- June 1 -- Start of Summer School Session I, Summer Camps, Summer Classes
- June 30 -- End of Summer School Session I
- July 1 - 5 -- July 4th Break
- July 6th -- Start of Summer School Session II
- July 31 -- End of Summer School Session II
- August 8th -- End of Summer Camps & Summer Classes
IQuest is our afterschool program which provides afterschool care, enrichment classes, and tutoring. IQuest also provides summer camps and other special programs for kids in the surrounding neighborhoods of Four Points, Lakeway, & Cedar Park. Call 512.537.7664 for info.