The 9 Elements of Digital CitizenShip
The First three Elements
1st: Digital Literacy is the use of electronics for knowledge.
2nd: Digital Etiquette is a set of rules you should follow to make the internet better for others, and better for you.
3rd: Digital Laws is the electronic responsibility for actions which says if something is ethical or unethical.
The second three elements
- Digital Rights and responsibilities is having the right and freedom to use all types of technology while using it in an acceptable and appropriate manner.
- Digital Commerce is buying things online.
- Digital Communication is range from e-mail services to robust interactive websites.
The last three elements
- Digital Health and wellness is keeping people away from danger of physical and psychological harm.
- Digital Access is allows for full participation in a technological society.
- Digital security is locking electronics and creating passwords.