December 14-18; V3, i19
- Here's the CALENDAR for your review
- 12/17: Santa visit to rooms at 11am & Concerts that evening where all of us should attend. If you cannot, please let administration know. First grade is at 6:00 and Fifth grade is at 6:45.
- 12/18: PJ Day for all MCES family; Polar Express showing at 8:30am to the entire school and plan your day accordingly.
- Here's the bag lunch schedule for the 1/2 day this Friday
- Be sure to complete mClass Progress monitoring for this term (see emails from Sarah)
- Enjoy this last week with your students! Enjoy each other! Take time to celebrate and rejuvenate during the break! The next SMORE will be published over the holidays.
HERE'S THE LINK FOR PLANNING FORM- TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE STUDYING WHEN YOU RETURN FROM THE BREAK. THIS SHOULD BE COMPLETED EACH WEEK.
Jokes to Share with Your Students for the HOLIDAY SEASON
2. What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations? Tinselitus!
3. What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has No L (NOEL)