By Jake Morris
Welcome to Snowtopia!
- Everyone has the right to bear arms.
- Only if threatened, you have the right to defend yourself by any means necessary.
- Everyone has Freedom of Speech, Religion, Press, and Peaceably Assemble.
- Everyone is Innocent until Proven guilty
- Same sex marriage is NOT ALLOWED
- Death sentence is applicable if certain felony has occurred. (Mostly murder will lead to the death sentence if proven guilty).
- Lying to the government may lead to jail time.
A Little Bit About Snowtopia
We are a peaceful Utopia.
We strive to become the best Utopia there is.
Absolutely not! Snowtopia is a Utopia in which we want YOU to have the right in the government. Whatever our people say and what they want, that's what you will get!
Here Are 5 Reasons Why LOTF IS NOT a Utopia:
LOTF has more a dictatorship than a Utopian society.
LOTF characters hunt and kill while Snowtopia will hunt for our citizens.
LOTF characters hunts to kill the beast that they think is hiding in the jungle.
LOTF does not have a good "government" and they end up breaking into 2 groups.
LOTF has kids scared of the world around them.
Below Is A Song That Describes Our Utopia!
3 Quotes That Prove LOTF Is Not A Utopia
- "'This head is for the beast. It's a gift.'" Chapter 8, pg. 124
- "Jack tried to convey the compulsion to track down and kill that was swallowing him up." Chapter 3, pg. 47
- "He began to dance and his laughter became a bloodthirsty snarling." Chapter 4, pg. 58