By: Rhianna Heagy
- Had to go through rivers and lakes to grt to land
- Montagnais, Huson, Algonqhin
- Good relations, trated fur, everything was fair,a french and idian race
- it was harsh contitions and most did not adapt
- Powhatan,nanricoke, piscataway
- it was first peacful then went bad because english kept taking their land
- good land cost lots of fighting
- Timbos, Aztec
- the relationship was good at first but because they kept taking land it quikly went bad
- The French had the most favorable relations with the native americans, they stayed peacful and also kept respect.
- the English relationship was alright it was in between and pretty rocky most of the time.
- The spanish was the most disrespectful ut of the three, they didnt care that the natives where there first they just wanted the land, no matter how they got it.