September 24, 2021
Scholastic Book Fair - 9/27/21 through 10/1/21
We have a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. While our Book Fair will be a little different than previous years, we hope to make this an enjoyable experience for your child.
- Book Fair Dates: September 27, 2021- October 1, 2021 (Monday – Friday of Next Week)
- Shopping Hours ( for students in the Library): During your child’s Library class period. We are not able to have before or after school shopping hours for this Book Fair. Please plan to have your child shop during their scheduled Library class time.
- Digital Payment Option: Book Fair eWallet! Your student can shop the fair cash-free!
Visit our Book Fair homepage to learn more, and to create an account. It’s fast and easy! https://www.scholastic.com/bf/louiswienerjres (Go Cash Free > “Get Started”)
If you prefer, we invite you to visit our online Book Fair at scholastic.com/fair. The Online Fair is available from September 27, 2021 – October 2, 2021. The online fair purchases will be mailed to your home from Scholastic.
We look forward to seeing your child at our Book Fair! Remember, all purchases benefit our beautiful library.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely, Mrs. Carino & Mrs. Chesnik 702-799-5760 x4026
Clothing Donations Requested
Here is what we are requesting:
- New or gently-used shirts (all children's sizes)
- New or gently-used pants (all children's sizes)
- New or gently -used shorts (all children's sizes)
- New underwear (in store packaging, all children's sizes for both boys and girls)
This is a good time to check through your closets for any items that might no longer fit your child. If you have any items to donate, please be sure to drop off items to the front office during regular office hours. We appreciate your consideration!
Traffic Reminders - Please Do Your Part!
Please do your part to keep everyone safe!
Please review the following information from the CCSD Police Department about traffic in school zones.
From CCSD FACES Department - Coping Strategies for Students
Click HERE to view the coping strategies video.
REMINDER: Screen Your Child's Health Before School Each Day
Any students determined to be exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 will be sent home immediately from school from the satellite health office. Should isolation and/or quarantine protocols need to be enacted, communication will be provided from the school.
REMINDER: Facial Coverings/Masks Required
Please provide additional clean facial coverings/masks for your child. Please send a supply in a sealed, zippered bag in your child's backpack should they need to replace a soiled or damaged mask during the school day.
Click here to see meal menus online. You can also search for food distribution sites on this website. NOTE: You may need to "refresh" the webpage to see the menus for LWJES.