March 16, 2015
PIN / PTO Meeting
Thursday, March 26th, 6pm
198 School Drive
The P.T.O. meeting will follow with an approximate start time of 6:45pm.
- Coach Steen
8th Grade: "This is a great group of young ladies. They work hard in practice, have fun and work well together. They have been asked to learn new rotations and skills in a short amount of time. They are continually improving their skills and are fun to coach as they have a extremely positive attitude on the court and in practice! They have impressed me this season with the improvement on the court during games as they increase their knowledge of the game and play cooperative volleyball."
- Coach Dykstra
"We have a great group of young men that are working extremely hard and improving each day. They have a bright future and should enjoy much success the rest of their career."
- Coach Majcher
Science Lego Cell
Wednesday, March 18th, 2:30-4:30pm
198 School Dr
Spring Sports Information
7th & 8th Grade Track
Practice begins Tuesday, March 24th from 2:30-3:30pm. All students must have a current physical on file.
This year the students prepared Lois Brownsey & Marti Lunn Lantz 's arrangment of a Traditional Japanese School Song "YUKI" or Japanese Snow Song and Mark Patterson's Child of Tomorrow. More than a 120 Junior High and High School Choirs from St. Clair, Macomb, and Oakland Counties participated at the four day festival that was held at Dakota High School and Stoney Creek High School.
The Students are conducted by Shirley O'Neil and accompanied by Randy Willenberg.
EASY WAYS TO HELP
Yale Junior High PTO
Next Meeting: March 26 after PIN Meeting in the Media Center
1. Download Shoparoo to your mobile device. You will scan any grocery, fuel, or non-grocery receipt. We also have a Yale Junior High PTO page on Facebook, please like us!
Be sure to select Yale Junior High
2. Please donate ANY AND ALL used ink cartridges and cell phones (even if they are damaged) by bringing them into the office. We will be recycling them and receiving money for our media center in exchange!
3. Sign Up for GFS Fun Funds
4. Sign Up for Meijer Rewards
5. Collect Aunt Millies labels and remit to the office.
6.VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME! JOIN US AT OUR NEXT MEETING or assist us in counting Vinckier Rewards or Aunt Millies labels.
“Like” us on Facebook – Yale Junior High PTO (click on 'YJH PTO' above to link to the page)