App of the Month Challenge
LMES - November
Are you up for a challenge?
- Thanks to those of you who participated in the September/October App-of-the-Month Challenge and submitted a review. Now it's time for November's challenge. Are you ready?
- Plan and/or collab with Stacie Taylor if you need some help!
- Fill out the Google Form (link below) to serve as a "review" of the app. Explain how you used it, what went well, what didn't go so well, would you use again, etc.
- Submit the Google Form by the end of the month.
(Click on each app below for a description from iTunes!)
Math - 5 Dice
- Read here for a review of the app that includes teacher testimonials, videos, etc.
So what is digital storytelling? Read all about it here and then use either Puppet Pals or Sock Puppets to get your students creating!
- Puppet Pals ideas on Pinterest
- Puppet Pals review with examples and classroom applications
- Puppet Pals review on Graphite
- Sock Puppet ideas on Pinterest
- Sock Puppets review on Graphite
Assessment - Quizlet
- Quizlet is a fabulous flashcard/study tool app. Find flashcards, share flashcards, or create your own. Then, practice by playing one of the engaging games using the terms/definitions.
- Quizlet on the web - Create your own account. Access it on the web, through a browser on a mobile device, or through the app.
- Quizlet quick start guide
- Read more about it on this blog.