What Do We Use Robots For?
Where is the robot used? What is its work envelope (how many degrees of freedom or flexible joints does it have)?
MAARS is used anywhere U.S is fighting. MAARS can only performed what tasks were programmed on to it as well as its remote control.
Is the robotic end effect or multi-functional? If so, what other tasks can it perform?
- The MAARS can used lethally and non-lethally
- The MAARS can be used day or night due to it's day and night cameras
How is the robot taught to perform its task?
What sensors does the robot have and how does the robot use these sensors?
- The MAARS has many different types of sensors as day and night cameras to perform in both times of the day.
- It also has motion detectors so that Knows what its shooting at.
- it also has a hostile fire detection system to know if it was being attacked.
Name some advantages and disadvantages of using a robot to complete this task.
Its able to go on a different terrain(s) and Able to detect minds hidden in the ground.
Its has to be remotely controlled instead of being able its go on its own and It could malfunction and break in the process.