Puppet Theme Song
THIS WEEK YOU WILL BE CREATING A THEME SONG FOR YOUR PUPPET!
Use the website to create a 4 measure theme song for your puppet. Follow the written directions and pictures below.
Please note that you are not required to create lyrics but if you would like to take your theme song a step further, you can submit your lyrics in the online text box :)
1. Go to the website by clicking the button below
3. Drag and drop rhythms onto the staff lines and spaces to start writing your theme song
When the note changes from red to green, that means you found the right spot!
4. Use the Beats Added boxes underneath each measure to help you choose ways to create 4 beats
5. Make sure you include all of these types of rhythms below at least once!
- whole note
- half note
- quarter note
- eighth note
6. Remember, you must fill up all 4 measures with 4 beats for your song to be complete and so you can listen to it!
7. Click on the yellow "Send to my friend" button
8. Put your email in the my email address box
This is the small box at the top left corner.
9. Put Miss Doll's email in the friend's email address box
Emails & Online Text Box
- Send yourself an email by typing your email in the "my email address" box
- Send your song to me by typing my email in the "friend's email address" box
- Miss Doll's email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you type "lesson complete" in the online text box in Moodle AFTER you have emailed yourself and me your song!
Take a look at the rubric below!