Health Professions LLC Newsletter
WOW! You're already half way through your first semester of college. Its not as easy as you thought it would be, huh! I would like to congratulate you all for hanging in there. GO HOGS!
HOW TO SCHEDULE AN ADVISING APPOINTMENT
- Lon into Blackboard
- Click the tab that says UA Success( top right hand corner)
- Click my success network( left side of side of screen)
- options should show who your advisor is, click schedule appointment
- A calendar will show up when the person is available;
- pick a date that fits with your schedule
2nd 8 weeks begin-Oct 12
Homecoming Week- Oct 10-14
Fall Break- Oct 17-18
Priority Registration- Oct 31-Nov 18
Whats Going On Around Campus
Holocaust Survivor Stevn Metz
Wednesday, Oct. 26th, 7-8:30pm
Kimpel Hall, Fayetteville, AR, United States Room 102
Holocaust survivor Steven Metz will speak about his experinces under Nazi occupation in Denmark in 1940. It is free and open to the public.
Caving Expidition meeting
Tuesday, Oct. 25th, 6-9pm
Health, Physical Education and Recreation, Fayetteville, AR, United States Room 102
Caving is Oct 29-30, Location Buffalo River Area. Registration deadline is Oct 25 @6pm; registartaion and payment are due prior to the registartion deadlines. Cost is $35-$40.For more information join UREC outdoors.