The Spark Newsletter
August 20, 2021
Welcome to Leaman Jr High
What to expect on the First Day of School
- Front doors will open at 7:30am. First bell rings at 8:15am
- When students arrive on campus, they will go to the Gym.
- Parents may bring their students into the school. Parents will proceed to the LGI and students will go to the Gyms. Parents are not permitted in the Gym, but may remain in the LGI until the 1st bell rings. (We have a large number of students, and staff and want to keep the gym as organized as possible).
- Students will pick up their schedules from the Gym
- Students will remain in the Gym, until they are released to go to their first class.
Partnership - Staff - Students - Parents
This is our Charger Motto! Once a Charger - Always a Charger!.
To be a successful Charger - this takes a team.
(1) Parent (2) Student (3) Teacher.
Parents, join us this year in making your Charger a Success. Print this out, place it on your home, so that this always remind us - what it takes to make a successful Charger.
If we work together - your student will have a great year and learn skills to guide them into their future lives.
Nicole Smith - Girls Athletic Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
PE Uniforms - Boys PE & Girls PE
$20, checks made payable to DLJH #5
GIRLS MAJOR SPORTS - you will pick up your uniform order from in class.
Drop off order forms at the Front Office
August 23rd - First Day of School!
Aug 23-27 - Football Equipment Pick Up
August 25th - Volleyball Tryouts Begin
August 30th - Football Practice Begins
September 6th - Student/Staff Holiday
September 24th - Student/Staff Holiday
October 1st - End of 1st 6 Weeks