The Challenger Dispatch
May 2- 6, 2016 Modified YELLOW Week
Thank you for what you do - NO ONE can do what YOU do for kids every day!
May 2-6 ACT Aspire Testing
May 2-6 Teacher Appreciation
May 3 End of Year Staff Party
May 8 Mother's Day
May 11 PBIS Meeting
May 16-20 SchoolNet Testing
May 18 Staff Meeting
May 20 Field Day
May 24 Beach Party
May 25 AR Party
May 26 5th grade promotion/ clap out
May 27 Check Out day
End of Year Party
Join us Tuesday at 4:00 at Mellow Mushroom for pizza and fun to celebrate our awesome school year.
Please be sure to talk with Kim about your choice of Children's Literature for our end of year celebration.
Be Aware Please
Recess time is limited to 15 minutes each time you go out. Students may need more breaks this time of year, but not longer breaks. Longer breaks can lead to behavior issues that none of us want.
End of Year Party
Report Card info
Please note the following to prepare for printing the end-of-year report cards.
· May 16th: All students being retained must be identified and entered into iNow by May 16th.
· May 16 th– 20th: Posting will be opened from May 16th to the 20th. (Teacher directions will be sent May 12th.)
· May 20th: All report cards must be ready to print by the close of school, Friday, May 20th.
· May 23rd: iNow administrators will mass promote all students on the morning of Monday, May 23rd. This will configure the promotion status to print on the report cards. (Specific directions will be sent May 16th.) This must be completed by 12:00 noon. Please send a notification to teachers when completed.
· May 26th: Report cards will be ready to print by 12 noon, Monday, May 23rd. They are to be distributed to students at the end of the school day, May 26th.
Town Hall meeting for Teachers about Behavior Learning Guide
ACT Aspire Tips
If it tries to "kick them out" go to the resume button and restart.
If it fades away, they need to leave the room.