December 15, 2014
Thank you for a great first half of the year. Your children have been wonderful students and I look forward to our second half of the year. Report Cards will be coming home Monday, January 12, 2015.
Share the Spirit Food Drive, 12/1-12/17
We are missing almost all of our dry erase markers. If you have noticed a large quantity that somehow made it t home, please send them in.
Many students are also low on pencils.
- Orca Olympics is Dec. 18 from 1- 3. That same day is also "Dress Like Your Favorite Athlete or Team."
- No school Friday - end of quarter inservice.
- We will be having our chapter 5 math test and our informational writing assessment on Wednesday.
- Book Reports are due Jan. 8. Information passed out on Friday.
- Math - Monday and Tuesday
- Spelling - Due Wednesday
- 100 minutes of reading- complete SRI quizzes when done.
- Book Report due Jan. 8