February 2016 Newsletter
Rest of Q1 schedule
If you attend a course that requires travel and accommodation, please wait until you have received confirmation of your place on the course before booking your travel and accommodation from Europe Learning.
Classroom Trainer Pool
We pride ourselves on the SME’s we have at Capco and their commitment to sharing their knowledge and expertise. If you would like to join the trainer pool, we are recruiting new trainers for our CORE programmes including, Consulting 101 & 201, BA,and Project Management as well as Communication, PowerPoint and Story-boarding.
Please contact Europe Learning if you are interested in becoming a trainer. You are required to have been at Capco at least 6 months, be an SME in the subject you wish to teach, SC+ grade, and will need to or have completed 'Train the Trainer'.
What is MINDCAP?
MindCap is a Capco internal platform for knowledge sharing, enabling Capco juniors to actively investigate and present a topic in front of a live audience.
The MindCap sessions are held via WebEx to enable all Capco staff to participate regardless of their current project location. Sessions are 60-90 mins long, followed by 30 mins Q&A.
To attend please look out for the diary invitations and follow enrollment instructions.
- 20 Jan, 7pm – 8h30pm CET: Identity & Access Management by Fabian Faistauer & Maximilian Stegerer
- 03 Feb, 7pm – 8h30pm CET: Anti-Money Laundry, Counter-Terrorist-Financing & Sanctions by Niclas Müller
- 17 Feb, 7pm – 8h30pm CET: Systematization of the EBA Stress Test 2014 results by Valerie Jazen
- 02 Mar, 7pm – 08h30pm CET: Product Oversight and Governance by Rolf Enders
- 16 Mar, 7pm – 08h30pm CET: Growing AML focus in Asian countries by Said El Majdoub