Volume 3, Issue 26
Staff Spotlight: Ms. Amy Moeller (Academic Coach for Class of 2022)
Amy Moeller, class of 2022 academic coach and WCHS alum, brightens the day of each person she meets. Amy spreads joy through her weekly Moellervation videos and the Sunshine Committee, providing endless encouragement and support to both students and staff.
We are so thankful for her diligence and commitment to the class of 2022, particularly during testing the last few weeks. Amy truly embodies what it means to be a Warrior! She is incredibile and we are lucky to have her on our team.
Important Dates to know
March 11th - 2021 Teacher Recruitment Fair
The link to register is https://www.eventbrite.com/e/msd-warren-township-teacher-recruitment-fair-tickets-137829007271.
Class of 2021 News
Senior Orders from Herff Jones
Cap and Gown Order Form
Summer School Information
2021 Summer School In-Person Model
Summer school dates: June 7th-30th (18 school days)
Summer school schedule: (three class periods per day)
- Period 1 --> 7:15-9:25
- Period 2 --> 9:30-12:05
- Period 3 --> 12:10-2:20
2021 Summer School Virtual Courses (Indiana Online Academy)
Food Distribution Information
- 100% VIRTUAL families can pick up food on Tuesday from 8:00-9:30 a.m. or 4:00- 6:00 p.m. at Moorhead Community Resource Center located at 8400 East 10th Street.
- All hybrid in-person students will have the opportunity to pick up meals while in-person to take home for the following school day. Please encourage your child to take advantage of this opportunity!
Tri-M Needs your help!
Moorhead Community Resource Center
- Support for Homeless Students and Families
- Housing and Utility Support
- Foster Care Support
- Food & Clothing Pantry Services through Sonny Day
- Nutritional Education
- Mental Health Counseling for Individuals and Families
- Registration Assistance for Health Insurance
- Substance Abuse Education and Support Groups
- Healthy Relationships Education
- Latino Support Services
- Mentoring Services
- Employment Services
- Tutoring Services
P-EBT Cards (3rd Round)
For additional questions or information, please feel free to call our Food Service Department at 317-869-4381 or 317-869-4389, or you can visit the Family and Social Services Administration website. If you should happen to move and need to complete a change of address form, please CLICK HERE. The assistance is only for students in grades K-12. Early Childhood and Adult Education does not qualify.