The Colt Classified
October 29, 2018
We're excited to introduce Halloween Science this year! Middle school scholars will lead students in engaging STREAM activities. Classes will rotate from the Fall Festival to Halloween Science between 12:15 and 3:15 p.m. on October 31st.
Parents are welcome to join in on the fun during the Fall Festival! Reminder, all volunteers must be VIRTUS trained. The schedule for the Fall Festival is:
12:20-12:45 3rd & 4th graders
12:50-1:15 Kindergarten & 6th graders
1:20-1:45 4K & 7th grders
1:50-2:15 3K, 2nd & 8th graders
2:20-2:45 1st & 5th graders
Students are to wear their uniforms to school and may change into friendly Halloween costumes for the Fall Festival festivities. Scary, evil costumes are not allowed.
CCCS Students Participated in the Election Process!
Parent Bible Study
All Saints Day Mass
Fall Faculty Feast
CCCS has a tradition of classes hosting “Faculty Feasts” in appreciation of our wonderful faculty and staff. Organized by your PSO, the Fall meal is hosted by elementary classes (PreK 3 - 4th grade) and Spring meal hosted by 5th grade and Middle School classes.
The Fall Faculty Feast takes place Monday, November 5th. Our theme is Italian! Your support is appreciated! The following link address has been emailed to PreK 3 thru 4th grade parents
There are many and easy ways you can contribute; please see the needs requested to make this event a success. Thank you for your time, talent and/or treasure!
Volleyball Girls Conclude Season with Picnic
Our Next Family Dine Out is Tuesday, November 6th!
Steps for Students Registration is Open!
It's Chili Cook Off Time!
This annual event supports our students, staff and mission – and continues a legacy of excellence in our leading-edge STREAM learning environment.
Bring your best CHILI- win bragging rights for snagging the coveted
- Chili Cook Off Champion Superstar (1st, 2nd and 3rd place Awards)
- Best Themed Booth Award
Chili Cook Off is less than two weeks away. There are many ways you can still get involved. We need EVERYONE’S help and support!
- Enter your chili cookoff team, spots for teams are still available.
- Sign up to work a shift at a Games or Food Booth. Sign up by clicking here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080549AFAD2DA31-2018
- Sponsorships are still needed for games, music and food. Your family name or business name will be displayed. Please note “Esquites” Creamy Corn Cups will be substituted for roasted corn. Visit www.corpuschristihouston.org or contact Susan Miller email@example.com for information!
- Purchase presale entry bracelets and game tickets in advance- see flyer in Tuesday folder for details
We can't wait to see you at the cook off!
- For the repose of the soul of Mr. Narciso Arong, grandfather of Amelia Gambling (PreK4)
- For God's healing of Mrs. Barbra Kennedy, mother-in-law of Mrs. Carla Kennedy (MS Math)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Joe Patrick's father (choir)
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Joe Nguyen, father of Tiffany (6th)
- For God's healing of Michaela and Alisia, aunts of Alex Stevens (7th)
- For God's healing of Ms. Gloria Jackson, grandmother of Micah (5th) and Nyla (3K)