MAKE YOUR LOVE TOXIC, NOT OUR WATER!
Causes of Toxic pollution
- Mining and Ore processing
- Lead smelting
- Lead-Acid battery recycling
- Artisanal gold mining
Effects of Toxic pollution
- Seafood contaminated by mercury can cause and nervous system damage in humans.
- PCB(Polychlorinated Biphenyls) give children developmental problems if passed from seafood.
- Dioxins are suspected to cause cancer in humans, but also cause genetic chromosal aberrations in marine life.
- Encourage waste companys to deposit their chemicals and waste proper ways.
- Inform everyone of proper disposal of even day to day chemicals such as bleach, battery acid, etc.