By: Bianca & Lauren
- It's clean and quiet.
- It's available anywhere the sun shines.
- It's free energy floating around.
- Takes up little ground space even though there tall.
- They alter the landscape.
- Wind turbines produces no waste.
- Water flow can be regulated.
- Dams are expensive to make.
- The water used can be recycled.
- It's quite clean.
- It takes outside fuels.
- Very expensive.
- Can turn existing waste into energy.
- Lots of fresh water needed.
- Transporting biofuels is expensive.
- 1/5th of nuclear electricity is made in the U.S
- There are 65 power plants in the U.S
- Nuclear energy us the energy in a atoms nucleus.