California Avocado Toast 3 Ways!
Healthy Living and Recipes
Let's Get Cooking!
Serving Size: 1
· 1 slice bread (try thick, crusty artisan breads, wheat, multigrain or whatever you prefer)
· ½ ripe, California Avocado, peeled, seeded, and mashed
· 1 egg
· 2 slices of heirloom tomato
· 2 slices of cooked bacon (try turkey bacon or veggie bacon)
· Sea Salt (as needed)
· Pepper (as needed)
California Avocado Toast with Fried Egg
1. Toast 1 slice bread and spread with 1/2 ripe, Fresh California Avocado (mashed or sliced). Spray a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and fry one egg as desired.
2. Place cooked egg onto avocado toast, sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
California Avocado Toast with Heirloom Tomatoes
1. Toast 1 slice bread, spread with 1/2 ripe, Fresh California Avocado (mashed or sliced) and 2 slices heirloom or beefsteak tomato.
2. Top with fresh cracked pepper and sea salt to taste.
California Avocado Toast with Bacon
1. Toast 1 slice bread, spread with 1/2 ripe, Fresh California
2. Avocado (mashed or sliced) and 2 slices cooked bacon.
When can you serve this?
Abinta's Brunch Party!
Tuesday, Dec. 8th, 11:30am
810 Whatcoat Street