FHS Tigers Class of 2020
a whole new adventure awaits
I couldn't attend the August 1 meeting. What did I miss?
- Why? We need to raise $15,000-$20,000 for Prom 2019 which we host. Remaining funds will go toward Project Graduation 2020. If each family paid class dues, we would have almost half of the amount needed, which in turn lessens the need for additional fundraising.
- How much? Make a one-time payment of $80 or pay $25 each year.
- When and how can we pay? We will accept dues payments at registration, at home football games, and at open house. You may pay by cash, check, or debit/credit card.
We need your help!
We also need help at the football games for 2 90-minute shifts per evening. Here is the link to sign up to help at one of the home football games.
Registration & other relevant freshman information
- Freshmen register on Tuesday, August 9, from 8:30-11:30 and 1:00-3:00. Enter by the south office.
- Complete enrollment verification online, and bring appropriate documentation to pick up your student's schedule.
- Yearbook photos are taken at registration.
- This is a great time to purchase a t-shirt and pay class dues!
- Fish camp (freshman orientation) will be held Saturday, August 13, 10:00-noon.
Other suggestions included selling gloves, hats, jerseys, and stadium bags in addition to the t-shirts at home football games.
One parent mentioned that Texas Roadhouse partners with fundraising groups to sell bags of peanuts. They also sell frozen rolls. (mmmm...rolls...)
If you have other ideas for fundraising or raffles, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks to Sue Braune for stepping up to coordinate the class, our CEO, if you will. Tiffany Robinson will assist Sue. Melissa Wilson will serve as treasurer. Fundraising co-chairs are (listed alphabetically) Karen Caddel, Amy Cox, Shea Katilus, & Terri Robinette. Secretary is Kristi Starr. If you want to be part of the leadership team, please let us know.
If you plan to help in any way, please be sure to complete a background check. If you complete one at another campus, you're set. We will try to have forms available at registration, or you may pick them up at the HS or administration building.