The Dolphin Times
Promoting Positivity. Growing Greatness. Vol. 1 Ed. 1
My Gratitude, Growth Mindset, and Grit will assist me in accomplishing my Goals and attaining GREATNESS!
Are You a Returning Student?
What Can I Do Ahead of Meet The Teacher?
There are a few items you can take care of before Meet the Teacher. Below is a list of items that you can take car of before Meet the Teacher on Thursday (July 29).
- Free/Reduced Lunch
- Kindercare & ASC Registration
- District Bus Transportation Form
- Pay Annual Student Technology Free - My School Bucks
- Pre-order DES 21-22 Yearbook - My School Bucks
Click here or scan the QR code above to register for our Kindercare or After School Care porgrams.
You can view all fees for Kindercare & ASC in this document.
This form must be completed if your child will need bus transportation. Our district office bus transportation department uses this information to establish routes.
My School Bucks allows you to pay your Tech It Home fee, purchase yearbooks, and more.
This document contains the list of school supplies for each grade level.
May I Walk My Child Into School?
We understand that if your child is new to DES or a PreK, Kindergarten, or 1st-grade student you wish to walk your child to class on the first day. Below is the guidance for walking your child to class.
- PreK (3K and or 4K) parents may walk students to class from August 3-6 and August 9 &10.
- Kindergarten parents may walk students to class from August 3-6.
- First grade and new to DES parents may walk students to class on the first day.
If you plan to walk your child to class, you will need to park in the front parking lot and use the cross walk at the front of the school. Our staff will then guide or assist you where to go.
This is a calendar with all of the major events that parents would need to know. We have a separate Google Calendar that has all of these events as well as dates for PLCs, Faculty Meeting, and other events that only pertain to staff.