A Message from Mrs. Hyatt
This Thursday, September 21 at 6:00 is our first time together for anyone interested in School Improvement Council (SIC), Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) and Title 1. Each of these bring a wealth of ways to make RDES the best school in Rock Hill. We need your support, ideas, and involvement to help Richmond Drive Elementary be a success. Please join us!
have you heard your child come home and talk about bring proactive? Proactive "I am responsible for me." is Our Leader in Me word for September. All students and staff are learning about being proactive this month. Ask you child what they have learned about being proactive.
Be sure to follow us on:
Facebook - Richmond Drive Elementary School
Twitter - @RichmondDrive
Instagram - RichmondDrive_tigers
With much appreciation,
Nice to Know Items
This Weeks Clothing Reminder
- Please put student's names on the tag in jackets and sweat shirts. Many are being left on the playground during recess.
- Put names in lunch bags / boxes
Thank you for checking clothing before students leave the house.
Harris Teeter - Together in Education
Help Richmond Drive earn money if you shop at
Link your VIC card email today.
Our Account Number is:
Mental Health Awareness Month
It is that time of year.
Respiratory illnesses are starting and we want to protest students.
Please remember hand washing is vital.
The District Call Center is open for families and staff.
- All Covid-19 related questions and reporting must be directed to the call center.
- Staff at call center will be available Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to answer questions, provide return to school dates, code attendance related to COVID-19 and/or Flu, and assist with arranging Flu and/or COVID testing when needed.
- You may reach the call center at 803-980-2016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call center information is located on district website for guardians/parents and staff to review if needed.
Let us make this a great Fall/Winter and get a jump on the spread of these germs.
Richmond Drive School Nurse
Approved Snack List
Sign Up for Challenger - Be Great Academy
Friday 15 - October 15 - National Hispanic Heritage Month
Monday 18 - Friday 22 = MAP Testing Week - grades 1-5
Wednesday 20 - Terrific Kid Program
Thursday 21 - Lock Down Practice
Thursday 21 - Title 1 / PTO / SIC meeting - 6:00pm
Tuesday 26 or Thursday 27 - 4th grade to trip to Brattonsville
Wednesday 27 - GT parent meeting 7:15am
Thursday 28 - Picture Day