Hosp Appy Hour
TCEA 2019 Finds...
- Visnos - Interactive Math Resources & Activities
- Mr. Nussbaum Learning & Fun
Assign (whole group or individual) reading passages by topic/subject and grade level.
Meets individualized needs
Question set features - MC and written response
Gives teacher automatic feedback./grades on assignments
- Empatico (This one would be great for CBL)
-free tool for educators to connect their classrooms with others around the world
-ages 7-11 -simple virtual connections to exist in classrooms by combining everything needed in one platform: live video, file sharing, a partner classroom, and activities.
Adobe Spark - A suite of three apps, Post, Page & Video that students can use to tell their stories.
Seeing AI - A free app that narrates the world around you. Designed for the low vision community, this research project harnesses the power of AI to describe people, text and objects.
JFK Challenge - created by the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation; takes kids to the Apollo 11 mission to teach them about this period in American History.
Black History Month
- 4.5A Multi-step w/4 Operations: Hyperdoc
- 4th Grade Railroad/Oil Boom Digital Breakout
Digital Citizenship Lessons: 3rd 9 Weeks
Cloud Printing (Secure Printing) via Chromebooks
Cloud printing for teachers is here! Cloud printing has been deployed to all staff Chromebook logins. To print, go to File > Print, click change to select the PrintQ for your campus, and click OK. Swipe your badge and release the print job at the nearest printer.
For staff serving two campuses, you will only see the cloud printer for your home campus at this time. We hope to have a solution for adding additional campuses soon.
Upcoming Tech PD Opportunities...
- Challenge-Based Learning Part 2 (Hosp & Rogers) - Wednesday, Feb 27th: 3:30-4:30
- Seesaw in your PJs Webinars - check out live webinars and recordings!
- All Levels: Special Education Technology Integration, Jan. 31, 3:30-4:30 at Rogers Elem.
- Everything Google - Online (February 2019)
- All Levels: All Roads Lead to Web 2.0 (Online) Feb. 11- Mar. 8