Oliver's Dream Vacation
Reason Why I Want to Go There
What Makes it so Great
2. Scotland's most common touring activities is finding Nessie(Lochness Monster).
3. Scotland's national animal is the unicorn.
4. There are about 790 islands that make up Scotland.
5. The capital of Scotland is Edinburgh.
6. Scotland's main religion is Christianity.
7. The raincoat was invented in Scotland.
8. The total population of Scotland in 5.2 million.
9. Scotland's Motto is no one provokes me with impunity.
10. Scotland is the second largest country in the UK.
Time of Flight
Who will accompany me?
Mode of Travel
Time of Stay
What Hotel I'll stay in
Information on Hotel
Items to pack
Price of Lodging
Price on Souvenirs
Amount of Money spent on Food