November 27, 2023
Dates and Events
December 7 – Choir Holiday Concert
January 25, 2024 – 10th grade Ring Presentation 12:40pm - 1:10pm (In auditorium during CCR)
February 1, 2024 – Family Ring Order Evening 4:00 - 6:00pm (inside the events entrance)
February 2, 2024 – Ring Order Day During Lunch 11:30am-1:00pm
March 27, 2024 – Ring Delivery & Graduation Delivery During Lunch 11:30am-1:00pm
May 18, 2024 at 6:00pm - Graduation
1st Semester Finals Schedule
- 1st Period
- 3rd Period
- 5th Period
- 7th Period
Thursday, December 14th is a late start day and we will follow this schedule:
- 9:05am - 10:35am - 2nd Period Final
- 10:39am - 11:57am - CCR and Lunches
- 12:01pm - 1:31pm - 4th Period Final
- 1:35pm - 3:10pm - 8th Period Final
Friday, December 15th is a make up day
- Teachers will schedule appointments and arrangements with students who need to attend to improve their grades or make up finals.
- Students who have completed all finals and do not have additional work do not need to attend.
- No meals are served.
- Busses will run at normal times.
Spring Play Audition Information
Class of 2024 Information
Senior apparel, senior family apparel, and other items are now available for ordering. This store will stay open all year. There are a lot of colors, artwork, and items to choose from. There are three options for shipping (USPS, Local, and school pick up). We will be at the school on Nov. 17th to distribute to those who want to pick that option from 4-6pm. We may offer that option again at a later date. If you want to choose that option, orders must be in by November 3. A portion of the sales will go to Op Grad. Please share this link and information with everyone who has a senior and senior family members.
We do have a Facebook page for Op Grad. We would love any of you seniors to join the group so that you can stay informed! Here is the QR code to the 2024 Lansing Op Grad Facebook page.
Check Student Progress Anytime - Become a Canvas Observer
There is an easy way to see how your student(s) are doing in class. Parents can log into Canvas as an observer. Please follow the directions below to get started
- Observers must log in through the observer portal: usd469.instructure.com/login/canvas.
- The Canvas Parent app will not work (it uses the Discovery Page, which is the student/staff portal).
- Observers should log in to Canvas before following links emailed from Canvas. If they aren't already logged in, they'll see an error 403 (unauthorized user) page.
USD 469 - Lansing USD469 Board of Education Passes Strategic Plan with a Vote of 7-0
Lansing USD469 is thrilled to announce that our 2023-2028 Strategic Plan was passed unanimously during the April 10th board meeting. Thank you to our volunteers made of community members, staff, and students who served on this important committee and provided feedback to form this plan.
Lansing High School
Location: Lansing High School, 147th Street, Lansing, KS, USA
Phone: (913) 727-3357