March 20, 2017
Thank Yous and Celebrations
Thank you to those who participated/planned any part of the Monday Morning Assembly!
Thank you Andi and Erica for your continued work on STAAR and TELPAS Testing!
Thank you Sunshine for a fun-filled St. Patrick's Day week!
Thank you all for the yummy pot-luck food!
Thank you all for affirming each other on shamrocks!
Thank you Laura for preparing and leading the 3rd graders in song at PTA's International Night!
Thank you for those who attended PTA's International Night!
- Tuesday's pictures will follow our normal specials schedule. CHEESE!
- In preparation for STAAR, please have all academic material covered or taken down in your testing room by the end of the school day Monday, March 27.
- March 21 - End of 3rd Nine Weeks; Spring Picture Day (SMILE!)
- March 22 - IWK Meeting; Dara begins afternoons at Bethany through the remainder of the school year
- March 23 - Ashley Helms, Director of Professional Learning, visits Bethany in the morning
- March 28 - STAAR Writing for 4th Grade; STAAR Math for 5th Grade; Aryaa Art Academy is the only after school activity
- March 29 - STAAR Reading for 5th Grade
- March 30 - Report Cards go home (this date was changed from the original calendar)
- March 31 - Tier II Documentation due to Erin
- April 3 - Monday Morning Assembly
- April 4 - Group Visits Momentous Institute
- April 5 - TL Meeting
- April 7 - Bethany Choir Spring Show at 6:30 pm
Try asking your students these questions when responding to challenging behavior.