LHR Monday Memo
October 5, 2015
Rather Junior High...Home of the BEST STUDENTS and TEACHERS in Texas!
***NEW: FACULTY MEETING on Wednesday, October 28th at 3:45pm.***
Mon, 10/5 - STAAR Shopping Trip Permission Slips due back
Mon, 10/5 - Volleyball vs Princeton 5:00pm
Tue, 10/6 - Department Meetings (@ conf periods)
Wed, 10/7 - Ryan Out
Thur, 10/8 - Football vs Aubrey
Thur, 10/8 - Pep Rally (@ TRIBE)
Fri, 10/9 - BHS Homecoming Pep Rally at Warrior Stadium 9am
Fri, 10/9 - Early Release
Mon, 10/12 - Volleyball vs Melissa
Tue, 10/13 - STAAR Reward Shopping Trip
- Please check the dress code daily. You asked for consistency in campus policies and we need you to help us be consistent with this policy. The administrators should not be the only people addressing dress code violations. Also, please document the dress code violation in the Discipline Management Program for documentation purposes.
- Remember to keep track of tardies each period. Students should be assigned a teacher detention after their third tardy to a class. We are seeing fewer students in the halls after the bell, but still more than we need to see.
- A big thank you to Mr. Burkard and his shop students for refinishing a cabinet for our conference room that will be used to store STAAR test materials.
- Thanks to Mrs. Dona and Mrs. Gibbs for their flexibility and willingness to cover classes when needed.
- We are excited to see several teachers going above and beyond to provide technology-rich, engaging learning opportunities for their students. It's all about relationships, relevance and rigor!