Supporting Student Social and Emotional well-being!
Wednesday May 1st - 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Crestwood Sec. Campus Auditorium
The Lou Ruspi Jr. Foundation @ Crestwood Secondary Campus
The Lou Ruspi Jr. Foundation is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to improve mental wellness and suicide prevention through interactive educational programming to school districts and the community.
The LRJ Foundation’s interactive “Wellness Matters” presentation provides
psycho-education on mental health and wellness, common mental illnesses,
and coping mechanisms to improve mental health.
What is this presentation all about?
Mental Health 101 : Second ... Act
Teach parents how to:
- Watch for warning signs and risk factors
- Start conversations on mental health
- Support their child’s wellness
- Use positive coping mechanisms
- Teach and model appropriate emotional expression
- Know when to seek professional help and leave with some resources to get the help you are looking for!