DUE DATES ARE GETTING CLOSER
Don't miss trying for one of these great opportunities
Clicking on the links for each scholarship will give you more details.
Due Monday, March 27
- Genworth Veterans Scholarship - 2 - $1,000 Scholarships!
- Genworth Latino Scholarship - 2 - $5,000 Scholarships!
Due Friday, March 31
- GRASP 2+2 Renewable Scholarships - multiple - A new scholarship specifically for high school seniors who plan to attend community college and transfer to a four-year college.
- Carry-On Trailer Corporation Future Welder's Scholarship - multiple - For high school seniors in the Northern Neck and Essex County pursuing a career in welding.
Some are due in April
GRASP Last Dollar Scholarship - One per GRASP high school - Due Friday, April 21
The Kiwanis Club of Greater Richmond - 1 renewable - Due Sunday, April 30
- Provides schools with information about student’s eligibility for federal student aid
- The State of Virginia uses the information to help award state aid
- Schools often require the FAFSA to award institutional aid
- Some scholarships require the FAFSA
- Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG), a non-need-based state award earmarked for Virginia residents who attend a private college in Virginia, requires the FAFSA