Job Interview Process
5 Common interview questions and how to answer...
- What is your greatest strength? You will want to have it be related to the job your are applying for.
- What is your greatest weakness? Make sure it is not something that will make them not hire you for the job. Do not keep repeating your weakness.
- Tell me about yourself... Do not tell your life story tell about your past experiences and qualities in your life that will help you.
- Why should we hire you? Brag about yourself but do not OVER do it
- Why did you leave your last job? Be honest and give detail
College Interview Advice from Harvard Student