AoP Tech STEM Lending Library
Get to know the STEM Lending Library!
What is the AoP Tech STEM Lending Library?
The STEM Lending Library close the digital divide to bring access to advanced technology equipment to AOPS classrooms!
STEM Lending Library Fast Facts:
- A school may request/borrow only one device at a time
- A school may borrow the device for a 1 or 2 school week period, starting on a Monday and concluding on a Friday
- A school community should utilize the STEM Lending Library to facilitate and support a STREAM cross-curricular approach
- The coordinating educator will meet with a AoP Tech Technology Integration Coach for personalized support in the usage of the STREAM model and integration of the technology
- Upon return, all devices will have a one week refresh to allow the AoP Tech to ensure devices are in good working order and allow for planning meetings
- Borrowing educators and building administrators will be required to fill out evaluation forms upon the return of the devices to continue utilizing this program
Where is our STEM Lending Library Located? The Brother's House is on the campus of Archbishop Carroll High School in Radnor, PA. Educators who are looking to borrow devices will meet here with a Technology Integration Coach for a planning session!
Step 1: Preview the STEM Lending Library Devices and Availability
Step 2: Fill out a Device Request Form and Schedule Pick Up
Step 3: Meet with a Coach for Pick Up and Planning
Step 4: PLAY! LEARN! GROW!
Step 5: Return the Device
Our STEM Lending Library page contains important information and links to the following resources: Availability Calendar, Device List, Reservation Request Form, Device Breakage Agreement, STREAM Planning Template, and the Evaluation Form.